Electric wheelchairs and similar electric vehicles for the handicapped are allowed. Wheelchairs and bicycles with electric assist are limited to 750 watt motors.
Pedestrians have the right-of-way. Helmets are recommended for biking. Children under age 12 are required by law to wear a helmet. During hunting season use extra caution and wear fluorescent clothing. When reporting an emergency, refer to the mile markers on the trail.
Respecting Private Property
Please stay on the trail. The land around the trail is privately owned
- Horses are not permitted on the trail.
- Dogs must be walked on a leash and owners must clean up their waste.
Carry In/Carry Out
Please do not leave garbage on the trail. It is our volunteers that must clean the trail. Please use designated garbage containers.
Be considerate of others
* Remember that people enjoy the trail in many ways: some hike, some run, some meander at half a mile per hour. The trail is a shared resource. Treat everyone with respect.
* Please do not play loud music on the trail.
* Keep to the right, pass on the left.
* Give an audible signal when passing other trail users.
Winter Weather Activities
The trail turns into a winter wonderland for cross country skiing, snow shoeing or walking.